Youth basketball league option for players in grade 6.
Youth Basketball League
Our recreational basketball league teaches players basketball fundamentals and game skills in a positive team environment. All teams are coached by volunteer coaches. Discounts are available for active Y members. All skill levels welcome!
At a Glance:
- Intermediate-size basketballs used
- Practices are held once a week at neighborhood schools and the Y
- Games are held Friday evenings or Saturday afternoons at neighborhood schools and the Y
- Jersey is included with registration fee
- Discounts are available for active Y members
Program Dates & Registration:
2021 YMCA Youth Basketball League has ended. Check back in Fall 2022 for new dates!
- Players with signs/symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate. Players/spectators who have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been identified as a close contact to a positive case may not attend practices or games.
- Spectators will be required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Players will be required to wear a face covering when entering the gyms and when not actively participating in practices/games.
- The number of spectators allowed at each game may be limited.
- Participants will need to bring their own individual water bottle. No food or drinks for the spectators are allowed in the gyms.
- Non-compliance from spectators and participants may result in the removal of your child from the program without a refund.
- Refunds will not be issued for games/practices cancelled due to COVID-19 cases.