Our adult sports programs are great ways to make new friends while staying active and enjoying the sports you love! Adult sports programs are intermediate-level pickup games unless noted.
Y Member Code of Conduct applies to all participants. Adult sports schedules are subject to change. Check our app or online schedule for this week's programs.
All adult sports programs are included with Y Membership. Day passes are available for guests.
Adult Sports Programs
Programs are offered throughout the week. Check our app or online schedule* for this week's programs.
- Pickup basketball
- Pickup pickleball
- Pickup volleyball
- Masters swimming
- Open climb
*Select the correct Area to see the appropriate schedule. Pickup sports schedules can be found under Big Gym, Masters Swim schedules can be found under Pool, and Climbing schedules can be found under Climbing Wall.
Adult Sports Rules
Please note the following health and safety rules.
- Due to the nature of team sports, we cannot ensure social distancing at all times. Participants are playing at their own risk.
- Participants are responsible for monitoring their own symptoms. Members/Guests with any symptoms of COVID-19 may not participate.
- All participants must sign in at the Welcome Center. Sign-ups must be done in person and will only be allowed on the same day.
- Space will be limited. Sign-ups will be first come, first served.
- Face coverings are required in the gym before, after, and during breaks in between games. Face covering may be removed only while actively playing.
- Those sitting out should space themselves out in the bleachers.
- Participants are responsible for sanitizing their equipment before/after play. Sanitizing supplies will be provided. Balls can be checked out from the Welcome Center.
- Y Adult Sports are for ages 18+.