Health & Safety
We are committed to the health and safety of each of our members, participants, and staff. Check our online schedule or call 721-9622 for current schedules. Thank you for helping us keep our community safe!
As of February 28, we now recommend masks for both members and staff; however, it is not required.
Our youth programs (Development Center, Learning Center, and School Age/Camp) will have mask procedures in place that best suit each of their programs and participants. These procedures will be communicated directly to participants.
- Touchless entry system. Stop by the Welcome Center to set up your scannable entry method.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility
- Our facility uses MERV 11 air filters to stop dust and other contaminants from passing into the air stream
- Our staff use a fogger with a hospital-grade disinfectant with a 1-minute disinfect time to clean workout equipment daily
- We use two different cleaners to disinfect surfaces
- Enviro Bac 2 used by staff in our Child Watch, Pool, and Group Fitness Studios
- Oxivir Tb used by members in our Health & Wellness Center
Cleaning & Disinfecting Products
Click the PDFs below to learn more about our products: