Health & Safety
We are committed to the health and safety of each of our members, participants, and staff. Our facility is open in a limited capacity. Some areas may be closed or operating on reduced hours. Check our online schedule or call 721-9622 for current schedules. Thank you for helping us keep our community safe!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Per Missoula County, masks are required for anyone ages 5+
- Members do not need to wear masks while working out or swimming, but must wear them at all other times including in-between sets, moving between equipment, and walking on the pool deck.
- Touchless entry system. Stop by the Welcome Center to set up your scannable entry method.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned every 60 minutes
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility
- Respect signage—stay six feet apart from other members whenever possible
- Our facility uses MERV 11 air filters to stop dust and other contaminants from passing into the air stream
- Our staff use a fogger with a hospital-grade disinfectant with a 1-minute disinfect time to clean workout equipment daily
- We use two different cleaners to disinfect surfaces
- Enviro Bac 2 used by staff in our Child Watch, Pool, and Group Fitness Studios
- Oxivir Tb used by members in our Health & Wellness Center
The following are available...
- Health & Wellness Center
- Functional Training Room
- Cycling studio
- Indoor track
- Swimming pool
- Open gym
- Open climb
- All locker rooms (Men's, Women's, Universal, and Family Locker Rooms)
- Autofill water fountains
- The Commons (when not utilized by scheduled programs)
- Group fitness classes
- Virtual group fitness
- Child Watch
- Guest and day passes
- Nationwide Membership
The following are unavailable...
- Sauna and hot tubs
- Big and Blue gyms (available during class and some open gym times only)
- Group fitness studio (available during class time only)
Click the PDFs below to learn more about our products: