Youth Basketball Skills Clinics
In an effort to provide a safe basketball option this season, the Y will be offering Youth Basketball Skills Clinics in place of our traditional league format. Join us for fundamental skill development, fun drills, and scrimmaging in a small group setting. Clinics are open to children in grades 2–6. Clinics will be held in the YMCA Big Gym. All participants will receive a Y basketball t-shirt at the end of the session!
At a Glance:
- Sessions offered
- January 18–February 12
- February 15–March 12
- Offered Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays at the following times
- Grades 2–3 5:15–6:15 p.m.
- Grades 4–6 6:30–7:30 p.m.
- Discounts are available to participants with Y Family and Household Memberships
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
Our COVID-19 safety procedures for Youth Basketball Skills Clinics are as follows:
- Health checks for staff, volunteers, and participants prior to participation
- Small group sizes that won't intermix with other groups
- Face coverings required in the Y and during play
- In order to maintain small group sizes, spectators will not be allowed in the gym. Parents/guardians will be asked to drop their athlete off with Y staff at the gym entrance.
- Click here for our facility's health and safety measures