This weekly class introduces young athletes to basketball in a fun, positive environment. Children will learn fundamental skills including dribbling, passing, shooting, and basic game concepts that will prepare them for the Y's Youth Basketball League.
At a Glance:
- Offered Mondays or Wednesdays
- Four 45-minute classes
- Equipment provided
- Discounts are available for active Y members
- If a participant or someone in their household answers yes to any of the following questions, the child will be excluded from class:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been told to quarantine for any reason?
- Are you waiting to receive COVID-19 test results?
- Parents/guardians are welcome to watch their child participate in the class. Please limit your group size whenever possible to help us keep our community safe.
- All spectators will need to wear face coverings while in the Blue Gym.
- Participants will need to wear face coverings until the class begins.