Youth Soccer League
Our recreational soccer league teaches players soccer fundamentals and game skills in a positive team environment. We offer both spring and fall league options. All teams are coached by volunteer coaches. Discounts are available for active Y members.
Our 2023 Spring Youth Soccer League runs from April 10–May 28.
Soccer League at a Glance:
- Spring and Fall league options
- Practices are held once per week (scheduled by the volunteer coach after March 30)
- Games are held Sunday afternoons at Fort Missoula Regional Park
- Cleat swap is available
- Jersey is included with registration fee
While we do our best to accommodate teammate and coach requests, they are not guaranteed
All teams are coached by volunteers—parent involvement is highly encouraged
- Discounts are available for active Y members
- Registration: February 1 to March 25
- $74 ($54 with Y Membership)
- Late Registration*: Begins March 26
*Team placement is on a first-come, first-served basis and not guaranteed during Late Registration. In-person registration only once teams have been built.