Race Details & Logistics
Saturday, April 30, 2022
Packet Pickup at SCHEELS:
- Participants are strongly encouraged to collect packets prior to race day.
- Packet pickup (shirt, race bib, and chip) will be at SCHEELS in Southgate Mall. Stop by SCHEELS on Thursday, April 28, and Friday, April 29, anytime between 9:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m. to collect your packet.
- Grade School Challenge participants have the option to collect their packets at their schools. Please note: If you wish to pick your student's packet up at their elementary school, you MUST note this at time of registration.
In-Person Event Details:
- All races start at the YMCA.
- 2,00+ racers are expected on race day. Parking is available at the YMCA, ORI, and Russell Elementary School. Please arrive early to guarantee a spot. We recommend carpooling.
- Trifecta racers may collect their long-sleeve event shirts after completing all three races. Shirts are available at the finish line.
- Portapotties are located at the start and finish lines.
- Strollers and wheelchairs welcome. No pets, please.
Race Start Times:
All races start and end behind the YMCA at 3000 S. Russell St.
- 9:00 a.m. 10K start time
- 10:30 a.m. 5K start time
- 11:25 a.m. 1 Mile Trifecta start time
- 11:45 a.m. 1 Mile Fun Run start time
Virtual Race Participants:
Running virtually? Racers have between January 28–April 30 to complete their selected race. Virtual racers have three ways to complete their race:
- Run the traditional course(s)
- Run one of our suggested alternates
- Choose your favorite trail or route
Upon completion, click here to upload your virtual race results, then follow the steps below:
- Prizes are awarded to the top three male and top three female finishers in the 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, and Trifecta races. Prizes are also awarded to the top male and top female finishers in each age group. (Prizes are awarded for in-person event participants only.)
- Top finishers will be contacted when prizes are available for pickup at the YMCA.